- MI -

UK intelligence never expected Interpol would override them.

The seized documentation, exposed an MI6 nest inside of Irish politics, including Dublin. Lucas was preparing himself for a career defining case.

Andrea produced in Malaga. Together with a supporting agent, the eyewitness was offered an Interpol deal. Complete security, before and after Luis's hearing, without ambiguities.

Interpol had until the 25th Feb; to issue case evidence to the high court barrister. Amy was tasked with correlating intel, including one seized document that specifically related to Dublin.

It comprised of their own sabotage of Sinn Féin's political agenda in Southern Ireland & NI. An editor at the Irish Times and an outspoken Dublin based Fianna Fáil, TD were in the nest. The editor was a good friend of the Fine Gael TD's. In terms of case intel, banking evidence found in Amanda's house placed himself & his wife on her list of investors. 

The SC barman had already confirmed that he saw the editor along with Amanda & Luis, at the Shelbourne hotel.

Amy's eyes were opened to the IRA-SC deceitful prowess. They had fed Julia, with information to burn her and the MI6 Irish nest, after the Southern Ireland election results were already finalised.

Interpol could take the pair, under Lucas's instruction!