- 03rd -

Irrespective of media coverage, Eoin entered the High court at 09.15.

The Kildare TD, casually brushed aside journalists questions as he entered the building. Once Stephan got started, he left no room for questioning. Eoin was charged on 19 counts of sexual misconduct with a minor.

On each count, he presented the date, location and the victims testimonies. 14 counts happened at the Shelbourne hotel, between 10th June 2016 & 06th April 2018. The further 5 charges, were considered as rape of Irish girls in Donnybrook.

Stephan read out one victims testimony. The girl spoke of her experience of being forced over a sofa and penetrated from behind. The aftermath was even more humiliating. The victim stated she was forced to sign a legal document by a solicitor, admitting she was promiscuous by nature and a full on cocaine addict. After which she was paid 100K, for a rehabilitation programme under a south inner-city "future without drugs" scheme.

Eoin's illegal diversion of 700k in funding was deemed as theft from the government sponsored scheme. He instructed the solicitor to sign-off on the 7 payments, knowing that the school girls resided with their parents in Blanchardstown and Co Meath.

Stephan noted that Eoin and his fellow Fine Gael TD, Connor, had taken 2M from the same scheme to fund their own children's higher education at UCD.

The Judge reserved the right to withhold sentencing until Patrick's case was concluded on the 05th.