- PART 2 -

The triple A supplied facts, coupled with digital evidence.

Interpol could now guarantee watertight cases on all suspects. Lucas had bided his time until the dates corresponded with convictions. He left no room for discharge or trial postponement. All intel gathered was admissible as court evidence, including Ant's dashcam recording, together with Christy's Vodafone data.

No jury was necessary as the judges agreed to redacted statements from Ant and all victims. Lucas personally issued a statement on Antonio's behalf. He had complied with Interpol's investigation without coercion or reimbursement. 

Judicial process accepted Antonio as one of the first criminals to gain privileges from Interpol. In fact his information resulted with no plea bargain deals being tabled.

Prior to trials, all MSM outlets were silenced. No facts or names will be released. This was especially relevant to the Interpol's team searching for Susie's remains. 

The body was found alongside the N-332 near La Marina, Costa Blanca. An intensive forensic investigation unearthed a shall grave. Multiple digs on the site discovered firearms, and another body. 

In all probability the second body was related to R-IRA criminal activity. The naked body was male and only recently buried, not even near decomposed stage. The left arm was removed. Bullet wounds were visible to the face. 

Andrea showed a photograph of the victim to Ant. Off the record, he confirmed Derek was a R-IRA cocaine transport man from Cabo Roig, 10miles south of Torrevieja.

More serious repercussions were expected before and during the trial.