- Classified -

Amy exited the HQ, with pride and invaluable Intel.

The Belfast girl had played the entire system, including Lucas. Amy had memorised everything she saw on the NI troubles files; especially the referenced moles. Her intention, was to pass that intel over to the IRA-SC.

Amy will be their hidden source inside Interpol. Her support will assist their pursuit of justice for the unlawful killings of Catholic's during the troubles. Violet's murder at the hands of the RUC, will be avenged by her Presbyterian daughter.

She was about to embark on a case, that will gift her classified intel on the elite Irish political circle. The politicians sister was connected with a sex-trafficking ring. Amy was offside from actual journalism, nevertheless, she was wary that the case could be a Sinn Féin dagger in the making.

Amy guesstimated, the investigation entailed a high-class sex ring. Without a doubt she could deliver results, for herself and the SC. There was also a possibility of reviewing interchangeable Interpol Intel. As Lucas stated she was in, thus she was entitled to access, classified cases of sex-trafficking into Southern Ireland and all EU countries.

Amy, was ready for action! 

Her immediate concern, was meeting Andrea and celebrating success together.

It happened with a casual glimpse of her "honesty's" ID card. Andrea was ecstatic that Amy made it, the BI couple went clubbing in Lyons seedy underbelly.

Regardless of grade, Andrea got the couple into an Algerian owned club via her pout, and her own Interpol ID card. Inside the club, Amy was introduced to Hashim's classified intermediate.

Saul; was the broker, that Hashim, used to take Raymond. He performed as a mercenary, plus, he informed Interpol on Hashim's behalf.

Amy's conscience was cleared, as she sat in the VIP-suite, she knew that her sweet French angel was actively controlling a network of informants. Andrea went on to explain, that Lucas ran the informants chain, himself.

Andrea:

"I'm his face in France....Lucas has a face in Spain, Holland, all over....even Northern Ireland. Lucas controls the information network, via faces."

Amy:

"I presume, the NI face is in Belfast, and he's connected to..."

- Andrea interrupts -

"Yes its Belfast, but she is not connected, no connections at all. Her name is Julia. You'll probably deal with her, Lucas will decide, when and where."