- Respect -

As a genuine mark of respect, Amy was congratulated in person!

Firstly the handshakes came from the DUP. She was praised for helping to dismantle an IRA funding stream. She tactfully veered away from their political sentiment, and thanked both for attending the event.

This engagement was followed by the Sinn Fein representative. A brief handshake & statement, "congratulations, you're a blessing to Belfast". 

With one eye on Andrea, Amy thanked the representative and walked to Andrea. A seductive rub on Andrea's hip & ass, was followed by a passionate kiss. 

Amy came out as a lesbian in public, in front of her peers, at Queens University Belfast. 

After which the couple mingled with the throng of journalists. Amy was congratulated by all, for her tenacity, her integrity, and her willingness to fight for independent journalism.

Indirect job offers were made by two newspapers, the Irish Independent, in Dublin and the Guardian were egger to sign Amy. Salaries weren't mentioned, however business cards and contact points were shared.

Given a spare moment, Amy eventually met Ken in person. He was invited because he represented the republican newspaper, An Phoblacht.  

Ken: 

"Amy, I'm so glad to meet you, you're speech was inspirational, your uncle was spot-on, silence is a crime. I will take this opportunity to apologise for your loss."

"That Omagh bombing, shouldn't have happened, it wrecked the hard worked, Good Friday agreement."

"I was released from the Maze, the H-Blocks, So were the UVF men. That religious hatred was stirred by London, the UK parliament."

"I commend your strength of character. Amy; nothing would make me happier, if you would allow me to shake your hand & allow me to thank you in person."