- BL -

The Hub were now far removed from Wayne's trial.  

Certain Irish newspapers had followed the R-IRA convictions in Dublin. Keith's UK court case also made Irish headlines. The suspected, 2 "jobs" in southern Ireland happened in Blanchardstown, West Dublin. Both executions were that of New-IRA men. They were known to the Garda as former leaders of the notoriously violent; Westies. Their deaths had remained unsolved.

Before Wayne's actual trial, the crime correspondent at the Irish Independent broke a new story. His article reunited Niall and Christy's relationship in Finglas, Dublin. 

His undisclosed sources, stated that the pair were Bisexuals. Off the record he spoke with Christy's mother. Dolores recalled the torment she suffered after her husband was gunned down by the R-IRA. She agreed to do a full interview, with the Irish Independent, if Wayne was behind bars.

The trial started at 11.00am. Dolores Farren, and her daughter Linda, were present in the court. 

Once the prosecution read the charges before the court, Wayne's defence council responded with nothing of any value. Wayne did response with an act of verbal violence. He threatened his council with death from an R-IRA car bomb, or a THH, Two hits in the head.

Wayne was physically removed from the court, and sentenced in absence!

He was sentenced on 5 major criminal charges. Primarily; he was sentenced for intent to kill. The following read as, possession of stolen firearms, stolen UK credit cards, illegally arranging banking transfers for the R-IRA and evading Irish justice.

Wayne Ryan was given 18yrs minimum in a Spanish maximum security prison.