- CC -

The conversation got Ray & Delaney discussing paramilitary drug movements. It was also supported with CCTV recordings from various hidden cameras dotted around the bar. The IRA were after Garda Intel on the bar itself, but they got lucky. 

Raymond:

"The UK Drug money is controlled by me, I own all of Belfast, east and west....Dublin, I can piss on the IRA in Dublin. I've got British intelligence behind me."

Delaney:

"Yea, sure Ray, then you're no use to me. I don't need anyone spying on my business."

Raymond:

"Listen James, MI6 knows every drug business in Ireland, Dublin, I can clean you money in Belfast...they know I'm doing it...if you're selling, the IRA ain't involved, you're with the UVF that's it, you're open to the UK cocaine market, its business."

Delaney:

"What's you're end, how much...to fuck the IRA over ?"

Raymond:

"You take the hit on your product, not your profit. 20% is prepaid on slabs at source, James; I'll put you in touch with contacts in South Africa, 5K a slab. You leave me 2 from 10, and I polish your profits for free."

Delaney:

"Hardly free, but I'll give you that one. Where do MI6 get involved, that's what I wanna know."

Raymond: 

"MI6 will let you operate, via me...that's their involvement, Nathan talks to me, he is oblivious to who you are. That's how MI6 are able to conduct operations. Nathan is a money bag, he's a UVF money bag. We pay the London Jew for security...."

- Ken stopped the recoding -

Ken:

"Amy I know your first question; why didn't we act, there and then. That's easy, we needed to trace Nathan and the money movements, and we did. He transferred billions from HSBC bank accounts and Ulster Bank accounts, to the Virgin islands. It's all been recorded."

"We let Delaney make the drugs money, until we decided, enough is enough, we'll have that, all off it."