- Position -

Amy's determination was reinforced as Lucas took her aside on the afternoon of 13/12/19.

During a one on one session, she was informed that she was being fast-tracked through the programme.

Lucas:

"I'll be blunt, I wanted you in, now you're here...your trial period is over. Amy our AI system has monitored your keyboard skills vs your cognitive skills."

"Without hesitation, you knew were to find certain files, you got into them with accuracy & speed. Quicker than any other recruit."

Amy:

"Forgive me Lucas, but don't use AI as a means to an end. What's your intentions."

Lucas:

"Sharp question, answer is, I'm giving you a professional position."

"Amy; You proved yourself to be neutral whilst reading about the NI troubles, the entire week you never stalled, that's were AI monitored your actions. Amy; that's where you excelled at a crucial Interpol test."

- Amy smiled in gratitude -

"Where, do I fit in, I know you have a purpose for me.....excuse me....Thank you."

Lucas:

"I'll give you options Amy; you stay on the Dublin-Alicante case, or work on the troubles cases against the British government. Or, you can work, as an Interpol agent and hunt down sex traffickers operating all across Europe."

"I can authorize security clearance right now. Monday morning you're an Interpol agent, but I can't dictate your salary. That's fixed at 38K."

Amy:

"Money aside, I'll take the last option, Lucas, I want that position, and I think you already knew that."

Lucas:

"I tried to stir you, but; I banked on you not turning...and you didn't, you've educated beyond your years."

Amy:

"If I've learnt anything, it's that criminals will rat, on anyone to protect themselves. I wanted Juan & Simon in prison, I got that, now let the IRA deal with the DDCO problems. Lucas I need to move on, I want to achieve take downs, I can do that with Interpol; that's my reasoning."

- Lucas looks on casually -

Lucas:

"Amy, your background, heritage will be a bone of contention. Personally; taking on the UK Government, will take years. I don't see a quick win. You made your decision; You are right to stick to your principles, because there is a case I want you involved with. It's a very politically sensitive Garda investigation into rape and abuse...

- Amy asks the question -

"Where is it?"

Lucas:

"Right now, it's concentrated to an exclusive sex-trafficking ring, in central Dublin. There's no sectarianism involved. But it does involve the sister of an Irish politician. Amy; now you understand why I fast-tracked your programme."

Amy:

"Screw sectarianism, my mother hated it, I hated it....I achieved what I needed, I'll sign up for Interpol...because I go to work for results....if its a Dublin case, good, that will make my mother happy...!

Amy signed the paperwork, and took hold of her authentic Interpol ID card, she was in!