- TH -

10th of Mar 2020, Amy arrived back in Northern Ireland.

5 years after leaving Belfast, an Interpol chartered flight brought Amy back a second time. Dressed in a grey suit and matching luggage she was collected by a republican airport service. En-route to the Europa Hotel, he told her the meeting spot.

The bar was on the falls road, west Belfast. She was in the republican heartland to deal with IRA intel. Amy was greeted by the security personnel, she knew them from Interpol files. Waiting inside was Kenneth and several unknown associates.

Ken:

"Please sit down Amy, these are our people."

"I wouldn't insult your intelligence, you're in front of us, so we know you're well informed. If you don't know something, Lucas didn't know, that's because we didn't tell him. Raymond Benson put a £250,000 contract on your head. We nipped that in the bud, he's no longer a threat to you, to anyone."

"Raymond himself is a MI6 informer, he's a dead man walking. We know where he's hiding out in Spain. I tried for him twice, summer 1986, outside a UVF bar in Antrim. It's very personal between me and him....but it's sweeter using the knifes from Long Kesh. Raymond ratted on UVF men, he put his own men into the Maze...but the biggest insult to us was his fucking code name; Callaghan."

"We will give you the info that MI6 never wanted the Loyalist community to know about."

- Amy glances across the faces -

Amy:

"I have no reason to doubt you, Interpol can take him in...he's worth more to us....but I will ask a favour in return. How did you find the threat?"

Associate:

"You have every right to ask that question, Amy in the spirit of cooperation you deserve an answer. He was a lowlife wannabe Delaney gangster from Crumlin, Dublin. We had all his phones, we listened in and the dumb fuckhead was caught talking. He's gone, He's buried in Alicante."

"We have the phone recordings, the instructions to kill you came from Raymond."