- 05th -

The same judge was presiding over all 3 Fine Gael TD's.

Eoin and Connor will be convicted on all charges, yet Patrick was the one that the IRA-SC needed to oust. Those stolen files contained intel that MI5 coveted on Sinn Féin's participation in the Omagh Bombings. The charges before the court were closing out Garda investigations and stealing state documents. The latter will be see him burnt by the SC.

Stephan opened the hearing with a statement by the superintendent. He acknowledged that he himself had used deceptive means to ensure corrupt Garda members, were not aware that the files were found. Midway through his statement he named 4 Garda members, which had received bribe money directly from Patrick.

After which Stephan read the Garda commissioners admission that referenced serious corruption in the Garda ranks. R-IRA extortion cases in Dublin, including murders investigations had been quashed by Patrick.

At 11.25, Stephan produced an extract from Julia's interview with Interpol. He summarised the interview extraction by pointing out, that she clearly stated that Patrick had already passed on Fine Gael documents to a Dublin, Fianna Fáil TD. These doc's were transferred to MI5.

Stephan's closing argument;

"We are all aware in this country, North and South, that Sinn Féin was the political wing of the IRA and the IRA were cold blooded terrorists. What is now clear today, is that we have two rival political parties in the Republic of Ireland, that have turned to corruption, child abuse, fraudulent money laundering and covering up for the Real-IRA criminal activities, in Dublin and abroad."

"I would ask the Judge to consider only, the facts in these hearings, based on verifiable evidence from the highest level inside the Garda and Interpol."

At 15.00, Patrick was escorted out of the court.