- RA -

James was livid when the polisher was taken!

Unlike Wayne's case, the 4 deported Irish men were trivial cases. They were convicted of membership of the R-IRA at the Four-Courts, Dublin. Wayne was still awaiting a court date. 

Interpol intuitively knew, that DDCO would make contact with Ray at some point. He was under digital surveillance, however Ray was inordinately evasive. His own security man talked on his behalf. 

An audacious move, saw Ray lifted under Interpol's nose. A false flag saw the security man being mugged at gunpoint 800meters from Ray's apartment. The gunshots were an ample distraction to enable Ray's removal. He was taken by a 3 man ambulance crew has he left his regular gym. The crew tasered him and stretchered him to an ambulance. 

30mins later, Ray was moved into the basement of a Chinese take-away in Torremolinos.  

Upon entry, he only saw two chairs, a steel table and a wall mount plasma TV. He was handcuffed to a ground fixture behind the chair. All items were removed, including his gym bag. 

It was obvious they had his entire banking contacts. What was needed was voice recognition, via his iPhone. They had that and his blackbook.  

As a seasoned UVF Loyalist, Ray had served time in the Maze prison. He assumed this was an IRA interrogation. What he also knew was they sentenced people without remorse.