- PART 3 -

Amanda O'Reilly entered the four courts under RTE's cameras.

Before her arrival a large group of protesters were demonstrating outside the building, the majority of which were women. There weren't many republicans flags on display. Amanda was hurled abuse and insults as she existed the Garda van, then escorted to the front entrance.

Well before the case, the media coverage had done the necessary damage. She was despised in Ireland due to her exploitation of 16yrs girls, her portfolio income and her brothers position in Dáil Éireann.

10.30am

The counsel for the prosecution, who was a live SC owned barrister, Stephan Kelly opened the hearings, by reading all 11 charges brought before the court.

Although the charges were equally weighted, Stephen indicated to the Judge, that on all 11 charges Amanda had acted out off financial greed. He further stated, that she showed scant regard for Irish laws as she profiteered when she created the Irish investment scheme. He noted; Amanda gave birth to her own exclusive sex-ring in September 2014 using R-IRA drug profits.

Amy had got into the R-IRA payment methods to the Czech influencer. Her eagled eyed approach, got at Amanda's tax evasion methods.

Amanda sat brazen faced, as the counsel added money laundering to the charges. The jury were now aware of her connections with Simon, her fraudulent money transfers through HSBC accounts in Birmingham, and her willing participation with R-IRA cocaine sales from Torrevieja into Southern Ireland.