- Deal -

Lucas offered Raymond a deal that would see him released. 

Raymond was on board and he was a mind of technical knowhow. After hours of interview recordings, Interpol had the explicit details on Nathans global banking matrix. 

Although the MI6 cocaine networks circumnavigated the globe, their money stream was a closed shop. Raymond informed Lucas, that Nathan worked out of the London square mile. He was a financial director of the LLC shipping insurance firm. LLC controlled their business accounts via the British Virgin islands, Jersey, Cayman islands and Johannesburg.

He even stated how Nathan invested the cocaine profits on transatlantic property purchases in Manhattan, California, Miami and Haiti. Let alone his property holdings in London stood at 88M.

Raymond hadn't lied to James. MI6 commission charge was set at 20% at source.

The actual number of slabs which Raymond confirmed he organised was 2,700 million. MI6 direct profits equated to £2 trillion in withheld slabs. What wasn't sold was diverted to Holland. The Rotterdam port took in the LLC registered container ships. From there they were transported across Europe by a Dutch carrier company.

- Deal -

Raymond had given enough intel, to takedown Nathan & the entire MI6 cocaine network.

Lucas signed the release paperwork, thus Raymond countered signed the Interpol legal deal which guaranteed his released within 24hrs. The deal allowed him to enter their witness protection programme. Once Raymond was out he would cost Interpol 10k a week.