- 12 min -

Andrea: 

"Talk me through, what you saw outside the Elche hospital on the 04 March, 2019."

Amy:

"I saw, Chris exit the emergency ward, I saw him been taken, two men took his arms, I believe he was handcuffed...that I can't confirm...he was hooded, and he was punched in his ribs".

- Amy pauses for breath -

"A Taser was used, that I did see...the man who used it was an Elche police man. Chris was pulled into a taxi and I knew that taxi was a drugs delivery van....it was used by the cartel."  

"Inside of 2mins, at 23:47, Chris was taken, I did record it, but I didn't have time to stop it." 

Andrea: 

"Amy: I do appreciate your honesty, its your virtue, please forgive me, but I have to ask you....how did you record the abduction."

Amy:

"I used my Samsung phone, I still have, Andrea; it's right here in my bag."

- Recording -

Amy produced her phone and both watch the 12min recording. It showed Chris arrive in one car, leave the car and gain entry to the ward. He was removed within 39 seconds. Then the recording saw Juan and another male, drag Chris into the taxi.

Andrea:

"I have worked this case for 3 weeks, I meet you, Amy I trust you."

- A brief pause in conversation -