- System -

The stolen files were already in Interpol's system.

Amy was privy to Patrick's theft, yet she avoided the temptation to enter the stolen files. She was more concerned about Amanda, Paul and Sinn Féin's political edge over the Irish Dáil.

When Amy delved deeper into Interpol's criminal knowledge of Irish deception; she was utterly perplexed. That IRA-SC reserve fund, was actually being used in southern Ireland. They had already turned supreme court judges in their favour. In addition; they had full control over 6no Irish barristers for years.

Amanda had no chance in the Irish court system. The Garda then had SC intel on her and those involved in the European sex-network via Interpol's trap. They arrested the other two Irish business men. Both were Fine Gael TD's, they were taken at their gated homes in Co Kildare & Co Meath.

RTE; plus the Irish independent newspaper reported on their arrests. The Independent connected their arrests to criminal matters inside the Irish government & Dáil Éireann. The Garda superintendent disclosed that the pair were the business men linked to Amanda's sex-ring.

Amy wanted that single Vox member convicted. Luis was chiefly responsible for illegal transfers of land ownership for the Irish investment scheme. She found that Luis was paid by Amanda to illegally transfer property ownership of golf resorts and hotel developments in Valencian region. Interpol had jurisdiction to arrest him!

Interpol took Luis in Valencia city.

Their arrest occurred, in full view of the staff, at the council building. Luis was charged with corruption, and defrauding the Spanish state in support of a criminal Irish scheme.

Amy got her man, Luis will stand trial in Dublin, together with the 2no TD's and Paul. Amanda's hearing was scheduled for; 14/02/2020. By happenstance, Amy's bonus came via the allocated court date; it was her mothers birthday.

A slight smile, led her towards the stolen files. The Fine Gael party were utterly corrupt. They had tried to place weapons and drugs on Sinn Féin's members inside the Dáil. Amy found out that they lured University College Dublin (UCD), graduates via excessive payments, for a governmental sponsored internship. This action, together with hiring private detectives, was a needless error on Patrick's behalf.

The detectives had tapped their phones and got nothing worthwhile. The graduates admitted their involvement. All 5 stated they were coerced into the internship. More importantly; he had paid out over 300K via government money.

This intel was extremely valuable to Interpol, as Patrick was now on course for direct association with Amanda's links to the R-IRA, DDCO and her control of an illegal sex-ring.