- Good Friday -

At 13.00 the judge finalised his sentencing.

What was most prevalent in the 3 cases was political corruption. On all counts the legal defence team could not shield their clients, from the gravity of state evidence.

The judge ruled that Eoin will serve 6years in prison for rape of minors. Connor will serve 4 years on similar charges. Patrick will receive 11 years for corruption inside Dáil Éireann. The Judge added 36 months to each sentence, for embezzlement from the Fine Gael party. An additional 24months were added for sponsorship of the R-IRA.

A well crafted judgement ensured that CAB will be allowed to deliver the maximum punishment. CAB seizures on Amanda, had wipe her of 20M. The judge's express intention was to involve the TD's family members, including properties & assets bought for their own wife's and children, using R-IRA monies.

At 15.00, the Judge made a first in Irish history, he read out his sentencing via the RTE press;

"I have given due consideration, to every considerable element in these hearings, more that necessary, more that necessary, because I feel the Irish Legal system have been insulted by the dishonourable actions of government TD's"

"The conviction of these Irish Politicians, who do not represent all of Irish voters, they only represent one party in the Dáil. My judgement on these men will help Irish politics to move forward from these events; and it is a clear indication to the Irish people that nobody is above Irish Law."

The Irish & UK media were in competition for the frontpage headline.