- T:1 -

Luis was assigned a court date in Alicante crown court.

Lucas authorised Raymond's take in Calpe; Alicante. He knew this was the take the SC wanted however the move will bring heat from MI6. Interpol's zero intelligence ope was targeting a UK drug baron.

Under no circumstances could anyone know, that the SC had provided all the reconnaissance intel. Amy and Andrea were out again, yet Lucas had his reasons. He contacted his trusted Spanish "link" and instructed, an immediate surveillance on the drug baron's armed protection.

Antonio's methods were his own, his intel concurred with that of the SC. Once clarified by Lucas, his duty was to inform the Guardia Civil. That information broke the intel chain, as Interpol were informed via the Guardia Civil. Raymond wasn't protected by anyone. He resided in the only apartment on the 3th floor of a bespoke seafront residential tower.

Lucas had formally disbanded the Triple-A, but Antonio didn't go begging. Lucas was the master of deception. He had Antonio placed within the Guardia Civil's drugs detection squad. He was a lookout man, who was allowed to earn big money, through his knowledge of the Alicante drugs trade. Antonio had agreed to serve his penance, he had agreed to be an informer!

 Antonio, Amy & Andrea were active in different operational spheres.

Antonio's  intel allowed Interpol to run background checks on Raymond. He was linked to drug movements via the NCA UK. In addition he was linked to Birmingham Simon and the DDCO.

06.30; Interpol undertook the zero intelligence ope. 6 fully armed officers, kicked his door in and made the arrest. The hardcore UVF man, soiled himself and the bed sheets, when two balaclava wearing officers pointed semiautomatic machineguns at his head. The sleeping Malaysian escort "tight cunt", was underage, which added insult to injury against Raymond.

Without interruption Raymond was led away at 07.00 to form part of an Interpol trial against MI6's control over the international drug movements into Europe. 

The unwelcomed side dish was Raymond will be exposed as an MI5 informer during the NI troubles.