- IN -

Within 2 hours, Interpol's IT team had analysed Wayne's electronic devices.

The laptop paired the chain of command. None of the 7 phones were encrypted. Wayne connected the R-IRA's entire network. Erratic phone interchanges brought in the DDCO Middlemen. 

An Algerian named Hashim surfaced. He was a known cocaine supply broker with ties to Malaga and Dubai. Following the seizure, Wayne had rang Simon's cellphone, and the Breeze strip-club. 

Digital banking referencing confirmed Wayne's credentials. When the associate was executed he assumed the position of Simons righthand man. He had tried to instigate a clean-up. Similar to the associate Wayne was the R-IRA paymaster, except he used online payment methods.

All bank accounts were visible on the pyramid structure. The DDCO sleeper cells were the same Benidorm criminals who were under Interpol's electronic surveillance. The calls were recorded.

A single Interpol HUB agent kept the details. This intel was admissible in court because the sleepers cells were already under investigation. Interpol also got financial details on payments made to the corrupt Elche cartel. High-level intel was classified as trial evidence.

Lucas reviewed the intel. James had created independent cells. The R-IRA only handled cocaine movements, whilst Raymond polished the profits. They were never supposed to meet. The associate broke the rules and made the contact happen. He paid with his life.