- 13.00 -

Stephan began questioning Amanda, with regards to Sex-trafficking.

He was armed with SC intel and Amy's intel. Firstly he stated that her influencer had been interviewed by the Garda. Vaclav, had confirmed that, he meet Amanda in Dresden, 5-6th Dec 2014, at the Star G hotel.

Vaclav's Garda statements were read before the court;

"She viewed the Networks products, in her suite, she purchased 16yrs and older products, with advanced payments. We got our money from a Birmingham haulage company."

The Barrister acknowledged before the court, that this firm; was in fact an R-IRA front, for the dispersal of its criminal gains through the UK.

Amanda's blow came, as Stephan brought forward a 16yrs victim as a witness for the state prosecution. The unnamed witness was a survivor of the penal system. Her Garda statements had already explained in graphic detail; the sodomy by 2no TD's and by Luis at the Shelbourne hotel.

Stephan asked the witness, if she had ever seen Amanda before:

"Yes; I saw her talking with him (Luis) and other men at the hotel bar."

Her answer was correct. The Garda had confirmation via the bar manger, that the other men, was Paul and the hidden director from the haulage firm. The third man she saw was Amanda's acquaintance from the Dublin brigade of the R-IRA.