- 14.00 -

The final stage of Amanda's hearing.

During the court break, Stephan broker a deal with the high-court Judge. He would concede three lesser charges, in this particular case against Amanda O Reilly; for a minimum of 10 years imprisonment.

When the court returned, Stephan produced the prosecutions evidence for tax evasion and fraud via her Irish investment scheme. He named everyone that Amanda had dealt with. Amongst those listed were both TD's, Paul and her brother, Patrick.

Stephan explained her investment scheme to the court; it ran through a fictitious web of Spanish development companies. Whom were registered to a UK retirement planning consultancy, based in Marbella. This business entity was an authenticated certifier for the Spanish Golden Visa program.

He let the court know, that Amanda and Luis, operated together. He stated: Amanda took a 10% cut from every investor, without their knowledge. 600M had passed from Ireland into the investment scheme. 310M came directly from Paul's investment of DDCO money, and a further 38m via Patrick & the Fine Gael party funds. Luis received 20% of Amanda profits to sign off on illegal developments on behalf of the retirement consultancy.

Stephan summarised to the judge, by noting Amanda's hidden wealth. She had 19.5M, hidden in a HSBC account in Jersey, and another 15M was found in her Santander account in Barcelona. In addition CAB valued her property assets in Ireland at 27M.