- Control -

Amanda's house was swarmed by the armed Garda Special branch.

The instruction came, when two of her Czech groomers and an Irish business man arrived at her affluent home. Once she welcomed them inside, the Garda entered the house and arrested everyone.

Amanda and the business man were charged with money laundering. The groomers were handcuffed & charged with child sex-trafficking into Ireland.

During their arrest, the special branch were undertaking a series of coordinated raids across Dublin. 7 Czech carriers were arrested, and her influencer was taken in Ballsbridge. A total of 23, trafficked 16yrs girls secured freedom, via the raids. Their accommodation was a Czech penal system.

The conditions were barbaric, the girls were chained to beds. Several girls, had purple abdomens via constant beatings. The Garda were sickened, and angered; but their revenge will come at the Irish four Courts hearing. The Czech Sex traffickers were guilty via their official evidence.

All arrest warrants, allowed for a property search. Amanda's house yielded fat intel. Her politician brother Patrick, had stolen confidential Irish government documents on Sinn Féin party members. He wanted dirty on the opposition. The files related to undisclosed British IRA killings in Monaghan, the Omagh bombings & Belfast between 1972-1998.

These files were taken; they bypassed the formal Garda recording procedures.

Amanda's arrest made headline news.

The Garda confirmed they had arrested Amanda and a former director of Ulster bank. The charges were laundering criminal money for the R-IRA and the DDCO. The IRA-SC had kept Paul alive for a reason.

In the same press statement, they announced that Amanda was under investigation for controlling an underage sex-ring. The indicated accusation, was the political dagger, that hurt Patrick's Fine Gael seat in Dáil Éireann.

Amanda was taken out of her millionaire lifestyle, and Paul was finished. CAB had banking evidence that he had retained James's money, and filtered it from a London fund, into her Irish investment scheme. He was the last link on the SC conviction list.

RTE news broke the story on national TV. The Dáil was now in disrepute!

RTE did not name individuals, yet it highlight that some Irish business men were entertained by the sex-ring. They did reference a European sex-network. Following the evening news report; Patrick demanded the Garda handover an inventory of items found at his sisters house. The inventory was issued, minus the stolen files.

Patrick's Castleknock residence, will be subjected to continual Irish press intrusion. Her solicitors request for bail was flatly denied by the Garda. Amanda & Paul were going to do the distance via the Irish legal system.