- CO -

10th May 2019, the 2 Elche officers stood trial on police corruption charges.

Both were charged with unlawful abuse of power and withholding critical information in a murder case. Their insurance policy involved a blackmail scheme, which made them complicit in Susie murder. 

The judge heard the sad facts. Cameras had been placed in Simons penthouse. They received a daily-feed via a livestream network. The Hard-drive was an insurance policy. Their intention was to threaten Simon, by uploading the recordings on the dark web. This policy was obsolete when he exited the penthouse.  

Extractions of first hand testimonies from 45 of victims were validated as evidence. 18 Eastern European sex-workers had previously spoken with Amy. All complained about routine stop and searches by the same two officers. Juan was also included. Cash had been taken, along with identification cards and only returned after sexual gratification.

In this instance, the testimonies from fellow Elche officers were used as evidence against the pair. Enrique was mentioned at this stage, as he was not directly involved with this case. 

All the testimonies against them, coupled with the implications of being police officers, saw the judge serve 20 years minimum sentence on each. They will serve time in separate prison's.

Included on that hard-drive was recording of Ray and Simon discussing the supply drugs to the DDCO. In addition they spoke about the availability of underage girls to Malaga. Ray referred to 14yr olds as "tight cunts".