- DI -

18th Feb: 11.00; Andrea's full report arrived on her desk.

Amy read the summary; the eyewitness, Linda, was a Finglas born sex-worker, who had previously worked at the Breeze strip-club. Linda knew Simon and Brian were R-IRA members. She confessed that she was scared of the R-IRA, hence she ran to Malaga.

Andrea noted the additional names mentioned by Linda; one was Christy. She had known him and Mark from the clubbing scene in Torrevieja.

Her digital evidence had recorded Susie meeting with Luis and Ian, at a BP petrol station outside La Marina. 700m away from where Susie's body was found.

12.15; Lucas released the intel of a protracted 8hr interview with Julia. She had given sufficient intel for him to authorise an Interpol take on the editor and the Fianna Fáil TD.

Their arrests in Dublin were the political scandal, that the SC wanted. The TD was taken as he emerged from Dáil Éireann. Irish journalists outside the Dáil photographed him being arrested.

A more discreet arrest, saw the editor taken at his house in Howth. The warrant included a total house search. Advanced intel came via Lucas, thus the agents went straight for his home office. They confiscated a van load of personal files.

Their crimes were considered as treasonous acts against the Irish Republic. Both will be interviewed by the Garda, with Interpol acting as an arbitrator.