- 18.00 -

Valentine's evening saw Amanda enter the women's prison system.

RTE ran a complete headline story. Their crime correspondent, Jason nobles reported on the case, and the aggravated disturbance en route to the prison. Various type of projectiles had been thrown at the Garda van.

 Amy had real-time access to the street cameras, she was viewing "the NI troubles" happening in Dublin in 2020. On each street corner, the sides of the van were pelted with hundreds of unopened 330ml cans. Amanda wasn't shock proof, she heard the bangs. 

The events had the hallmarks of a well orchestrated IRA-SC politically driven riot against Dáil Éireann itself. The Garda were already alerted to potential problems in known R-IRA republican areas in Dublin. They didn't know that the SC had these areas tightly locked down. What they weren't anticipating was the full anger of the Irish people.

Cars were smashed-up in the vicinity of Dáil Éireann, the Castleknock area, and all around the Fine Gael owned voting parts of Co Kildare & Co Meath.

Amy left her desk content in her position and herself. It was Friday night, and she had a Valentine's surprise for her new partner. When they met at a bar for drinks, Amy Hayes smiled as she passed Andrea a red envelope, which contained all the intel she needed to convict Luis, on Susie's murder in Alicante.