- Epilogue -

Tensions were raised between Interpol and MI6.

As an independent journalist, Amy had interviewed Mariana in Alicante to fight against women's abuse in Spain. She was now deeply involved in political corruption at the highest level, in her home country.

The decision to transfer digital banking details, could provoke the IRA-SC into financial theft against MI6 and current enemy in London's parliament. At 5.2in tall a NI Presbyterian woman had more power in her decision making process, than Westminster, Stormont & Dáil Éireann.

Amy was the Interpol face for NI and she chose to meet with the SC. She requested a sit down with the SC and Sinn Féin politicians in Belfast. Amy was going back to Belfast with MI6 intel. The time and place was arranged for a meeting in a different republican bar on the falls road. 

She arrived into Dublin airport; from there she was driven to NI. Amy was going home as a potential negotiator. 

Amy was influenced by Lucas, but her own experience saw her enter into negotiations with Sinn Féin. The SC were aware that Benson was taken, yet they and the entire republican movement wouldn't expose Amy.

Walking into the bar, she was saluted by veteran IRA republicans killers; wearing provisional IRA attire and black balaclavas. 

Amy Hayes sat down with Sinn Féin politicians to broker her own unique deal. She was willing to hand over banking intel on MI6, if the SC would agreed to a legal challenge against Westminster.

Amy:

"I am surrounded by Republicans, this is an IRA bar, I'm not a Republican supporter, I'm not a Loyalist supporter....I only want my mothers death to be recorded as a RUC wrongful killing."

"If you can do that for my mother violet, I will do you a favour. I'll give you the financial network that MI6 have used...I want my mother's dead avenged....no killings, no missing persons, do you understand me!"

Sinn Féin member:

"Amy, you have an attitude we like. We're gaining ground as a political party, anything you give us, will only be used in a legal battle. We have no intention of retuning to violence. We will win on the political platform. The armed struggle got us so far; Politics will achieve more in Northern Ireland!"

Ken:

"We Know you're not a republican, Violet wasn't a republican. Sitting here now; Amy you are paying respect to your mother. That in itself deserves respect. We had built a case against the RUC officers responsible for killing you mother!"

"We understand you...100%. Nothing will be done without your prior knowledge and approval."

Amy:

"A deal is a deal; I'm giving you the intel in good faith, never renege on a deal."

-

Lucas sat in his office in Lyon, as Amy shook hands with Sinn Féin politician's and 3 members of the IRA security council. His new protege was exemplary in her performance. Hard as nails in her purist for honesty, with a face of an angel, Amy stood way above herself in authority. A woman amongst men.

Her professional journey wasn't over. Interpol was only a new beginning!