- 25th -

07.45 the senior Garda was arrested at Garda HQ, Dublin 8.

He was interviewed at the HQ, with a solicitor present. The superintendent relayed the charges; corruption and bribery. He was thereby stripped of his position. By 11.00, the super issued the report together with his statement and a court admission by the Garda commissioner.

At Midday, Stephan lodged the prosecutions case material with the Judge.

Three separate volumes of evidence were registered and stamped before 17.00. The late introduction of Garda testimonies from the 7 Irish victims, aged 15-17, in conjunction with the solicitors financial statements under Garda interview, wiped out the TD's defence.

5 of the victims, confirmed they were raped at a house in Donnybrook, Dublin. The house in question was owned by Amanda and was under a CAB confiscation order. Two of the victims stated Amanda had drove them to a man's house in Malahide. Paul was the aggressor on both.

Stephan registered the stolen files as evidence for Patrick's case. He will be charged with unlawful theft of confidential government documentation. Although Luis was outside of Irish law he will also be referred to in the prosecution readings.

The combination of theft from the Republic and Luis's involved with the R-IRA will generate an Irish scandal, even before Interpol start interviews.