- FA -

RTE released the interview whilst the SC observed.

On 07th Mar Saturday morning, Lucas arranged to meet with Amy for a frank conversation. Amy Hayes was going to feel the positive repercussions.

The early morning dead meet, happened at a bus station café on the outskirts of Lyon. Andrea was notified not to attend. Amy arrived solo to met Lucas.

Lucas:

"Amy, I need you to drop the austere look....right now it's now necessary....but it will be...."

Amy:

"Facial expressions, mean nothing, they can be deceptive Lucas. Why am I meeting you here?"

Lucas:

"I don't expect a smile, but let me explain the definition of deception. Amy; you were played...I did it on behalf of the IRA, their security council. They got you that degree in Queens University, all I ever did was sign some forms.....What you don't know is, Christy's uncle is on that council, and I know Kenneth for years...we worked together on NI cases. We go way back to 1989."

Amy:

"So that's what you meant by, gaining credibility, with the IRA, not with Interpol or in journalism, Am I right Lucas?"

Lucas:

"Amy, Yes, you are right, but you ain't go the full picture....Kenneth wants you in as Interpol's face in Northern Ireland....that's why we played you...He wants you in...I'll sign the forms....because I wanted you in...it was the only way Amy....So, you decide on your future, do you want to be an Interpol agent, from Belfast, that deals with provisional Belfast intel....You already got guaranteed IRA protection in Ireland."

"Amy, you know from yesteryear, the IRA hold a grudge, forever. But you helped Kenneth get the Cartel that killed his nephew. This is your repayment."

- Amy holds her stare -

"The case is opened on the times editor, it's opened on MI6, we got all the Irish politicians, we got the R-IRA, we got the DDCO....Question is; Amy do you want the role...?"

Amy:

"Lucas, order yourself a cognac. I'm in. I'll step-up a gear."