- MA -

The Lyon sunrise comes very early!

Amy awoke with zeal, powered by a sense of kinship. Andrea was still asleep as she tiptoed to the kitchen for breakfast. Andrea's 05.45 alarm clock broke the morning silence. 

Despite the slightest interruption, the Dublin sunrise occurred at 03.40. The Garda special branch intercepted an attempt to kill Paul. Two slipshod DDCO lightweights thugs were arrested on the grounds of his plush home in Malahide. The warning came from the IRA-SC.

Paul was a former director of Ulster bank in Dublin. He also operated as James's Irish bookmaker and an intermediate for his investments in London.

The Garda superintendent foresaw the knock on effect of James's, disappearance. The DDCO was in freefall; now the lightweights were vying for heavyweight positions.

A Garda armed response unit were prepared for mayhem. A certain heavyweight from Lucan, Dublin, was granted 24hr Garda armed protection.

- Andrea awoke -

Amy's 11 year+ bisexual lover, presented herself for breakfast, with a French kiss.

The 1hr drive to the woodlands, was Amy's new reality. Andrea instructed her in positional hand placement, but she was a natural. She scored 2s & 3s on the circular board, firing the first 10 rounds. 

Amy had a sensitive trigger finger.