- PART 4 -

Amy left the security council with good wishes!

She was leaving with confidence, because Daniel told her she couldn't be caught with anything. A hard-drive with 25yrs of SC intel on MI6 was already in France. The SC didn't want extreme vengeance, they wanted to implement MI6. Raymond was the way and in.

Amy sat on the Interpol flight back to Lyon and considered all scenarios. She had sole access to that hard-drive via a password. No questions asked, but she was working for the IRA, and she wanted results. MI6 was the SC, target. With approval; It could be her ultimate professional achievement.

Amy got off the flight, in Lyon, and requested a driver to take her to Montpellier. Once she arrived at the agreed location, with the password, Amy obtained the Hard-drive, without hesitation. She had 25yrs worth of SC intel. It wasn't gifted as she knew it served an IRA purpose. 

Upon her return to Lyon, she checked in with Lucas. At 19.30 they met in HQ. Lucas was eager to hear Amy's explanation for the trip to Montpellier.

Lucas:

"How does it feel being an Interpol face, tell me you got something worthwhile."

Amy:

"Interesting meeting with the SC, these guys are sincere in their words; 70% is usable. They gave we Intel on Raymond's connections with M16. They know he's still in Spain. I need 2/3 days to check this..."

- Amy places the drive on the desk -

"3 days to verity what's on this drive. Give me time and I'll do it."

Lucas:

"70%...your minus 30...that can't happen....I built an eighth of Interpol's intelligence from scratch. It's my life's work. Amy; the smaller details are usable...the tiniest details break cases."

"Open up on the -30, tell me about that drive, and I'll give you breathing space, to analysis what's on it."

Amy: 

"They killed someone, that was hired my Raymond to kill me, I didn't ask for names, but he was from Dublin, Crumlin. They're  involved that's why its not usable. The drive, I picked that up in Montpellier this evening, yes it's SC property.

Lucas:

"Honesty is the best policy, and that intel is usable, we can trace him via Garda missing persons".

"You've done yourself proud. Analysis the Intel on that drive....but keep it of our system."