- T:2 -

Lucas was a criminal visionary!

To date he had used everyone around him to build intel, for an Interpol court case against MI6. Raymond was oblivious to the level of intel they had on him. Lucas will utilise his previous relationship with MI5 as a threat. 

He was determined that Raymond will talk about Nathan, or the ulster loyalists would be made aware that he was a "rat" since 1977. Furthermore that 8 billion he got for the IRA was a death sentence. At 61 years old Raymond had no alternatives left.

Amy was still working all across the SC files. The 2002 files generated the intel on Nathan's fraudulent handling of MI6 drug money, via the British virgin Islands, jersey and the Cayman Islands. Before Raymond arrived in Lyon on an Interpol flight, he was totalled.

Lucas ensured Raymond was downgraded to a common thief. The UVF commander was hooded and handcuffed before he left the plane, then he was forcibly placed into an Interpol transport  van.

His new enemy, was backed up by intel from his arch enemy, the IRA.

The Maze prison system, the political killings, the UDA, the LVF killings, the IRA bombing on the mainland UK and his involvement in the troubles! 

Under Interpol's jurisdiction, Raymond will be interviewed, firstly as an international drug dealer & secondly as the commander of an NI terrorist network. Just like Julia, he will be interviewed by Lucas at Interpol's' HQ.

Standard procedures involved a criminal registration period. The interview will take place in the concrete underbuilt of the building. Many ETA terrorists had followed the same route, to the interview rooms.