Part 79

He feels Mo'dan's other hand begin to slide slowly up his stomach, making his breath hitch. He glares at the marine boy.

Neteyam- No.

Mo'dan- You sure?

Neteyam- Yes.

He removes his hand from Neteyam's face then places both his hands on the boy's waist, and steps forward, closing all space between them.

Mo'dan- Then push me away.

He quickly grabs Mo'dan's arms, but neglects to put forth the strength needed to move them. Conflicted, he watches the taller boy smirk in amusement.

Mo'dan- It's okay to be attracted to someone without liking them, you know.

Neteyam- That's just meaningless lust.

Mo'dan- But isn't it flattering to know you're alluring?

Neteyam- I don't care.

Mo'dan- Reject me then.

His smirk fades as he slowly leans closer and closer to Neteyam's face.

The forest boy merely stares into his eyes as it happens, not moving a muscle. And the moment his gaze wanders to Mo'dan's lips, the marine boy takes it as an invitation and wastes no more time and lets their mouths collide.

To his surprise, Neteyam kisses back, making him hum in satisfaction.

But as Neteyam quickly heats up their session, Mo'dan suddenly remembers his mission, and realizes what he's doing.

Without warning, he jerks away from him, leaving Neteyam wide-eyed. Shocked by Mo'dan's sudden change in behavior, but also by his own actions.

While Neteyam lets his shock and embarrassment settle in, the marine boy sighs heavily with his hands running through his hair.

Mo'dan- Shit . . .

Neteyam looks at him and blinks away what's left of his embarrassment, with a slight shake of his head. He reminds himself to focus, and not do whatever the hell it was he was just allowing himself to do.

Neteyam- We need to keep moving.

Mo'dan nods and follows Neteyam as he quickly continues on their invisible path.

Neteyam- This never happened.

Mo'dan- (sighs) Right.

Neteyam isn't sure why Mo'dan decided to stop so suddenly when he was the one who initiated it, but he's not complaining. It's something he shouldn't have let him do to begin with.