Part 56

Grey clouds dim the skies as many Metkayina warriors surface themselves in the water around the ship harboring their next Olo'eyktan.

The ship comes to a halt with many men, and Quaritch's avatar squad on deck. The Na'vi have them entirely surrounded, but the Colonel still looks as smug as ever.

He walks to the edge of the deck, observing the many warriors before him. One in particular, though, doesn't seem to be present. He looks up at the only Ikran in the sky at the front.

Neytiri stares back at him with a glare.

Miles- Mrs. Sully, mind tellin' me where your partner is?

He receives only a hiss as an answer, and shrugs it off.

Miles- Guess it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to fight you today, I wanna offer you a deal.

Neytiri- My family will not leave with you, and you will not keep the boy.

At her rejection, he takes a moment to just chuckle, then hand-signals to a few of the avatars to circle around the deck in hopes of finding Jake's location.

He knows he's there somewhere.

Once he gives his silent command, he faces Neytiri, readying his gun, and gives a late response.

Miles- I'm glad you feel that way.

Within the ship, Spider quickly makes his way to the captive's room after seeing the commotion.

As men start rushing through the halls with gear, he swiftly makes his way through them, hoping to not gain their attention while he attempts to free their hostage.

Unfortunately, life rarely ever goes as planned. As he tries to slip through them unnoticed, a man suddenly grabs onto his arm; Asking where he's going.

Before he can muster up a believable excuse, a round of gunshots fire through the hall.

He quickly ducks down, like many others, but a few are shot, and collapse to the floor. Someone shouts "Na'vi!". While the man tries to drag Spider with him, the boy turns around and sees Jake Sully taking people down left and right.

He snatches his arm from the guy's grip, and elbows him in the face. When the man hits the floor, he takes his gun and calls to his ally.

Spider- Jake, this way! He's this way!

Jake hears him and moves his way as the boy clears the rest of the hall with the gun he stole. He continues firing until he's well out of bullets, and he stands there breathing a bit heavily.

Jake places a hand on his shoulder.

Jake- You alright? Got a little trigger happy there.

Spider- Yeah, yeah I'm good.

Spider drops the gun and Jake removes his hand, looking back to make sure they got them all.

Spider- Come on, he's this way.

He follows Spider down a few halls, cautiously, quickly shooting anyone who pops up in their way. Then they finally go up to a specific room door.

Spider opens a patch in the wall, where the key is normally stored, but finds nothing.

Spider- Shit, Quaritch must have the key.

Without fret, Jake begins to kick the door in, until it comes off the hinges and hits the floor with a loud scrape. He walks in with Spider behind him, and Aonung stands from the floor walking over to them.

Jake- You alright?

Aonung- (nods)

Jake- Okay. We gotta blow this place.

Spider- You wanna blow up the ship?

Jake- It's part of the plan. Got any bombs?

Spider- That's not enough to sink it.

Jake lets out a sharp breath, and thinks for a short moment before speaking with confidence.

Jake- The fuel tank. Where is it?

Spider- Follow me.