Part 65

Aonung laughs, then looks at their friends still hooting and cheering on the rocks. They make their way back over to them, and Rotxo is the first to jump down to the ground.

Neteyam- So what now?

Aonung- Eat, drink, relax. Or dance, if you still have the energy for it.

Neteyam- I need a good long break before I do any of that again.

They all laugh at Neteyam's exhaustion while climbing down from the rocks.

Aonung- Neteyam and I are going to relax, you guys coming with?

Spider- Yeah.

Tsireya- I want to dance!

Kiri- Me too!

Tsireya- Lo'ak, come dance with us.

Lo'ak- Uh, okay. I'm not a good dancer though.

Spider- Yeah he dances like a banshee.

The Sully kids laugh at the memory of the last time they saw Lo'ak try to dance.

Lo'ak- Shut the fuck up.

Tsireya- It's okay, Lo'ak, I won't make fun of you.

Rotxo- But I sure will, I gotta see this.

Kiri- It's the goofiest looking shit I've ever seen.

Lo'ak- If I'm gonna do this and not feel embarrassed, I'm gonna need one of those.

Lo'ak points to the adult beverages in the hands of a few warriors nearby.

Neteyam- I don't think so, baby bro. Those are for men, not goofy ass boys like you.

Lo'ak- Oh come on.

Neteyam- No, and if you defy me, I'll bite off the extra finger on your right hand.

Lo'ak- Okay fine, I don't really need that drink anyway. Let's go.

He quickly leads Rotxo, Kiri, and Tsireya away from his threatening brother. Aonung looks at Neteyam, a little frightened.

Aonung- Would you really bite his finger off?

Neteyam- Of course I would, I don't bluff.

Spider- Does this mean I can't have a drink either?

Neteyam- We're the same age, skxawng. Go ahead.

Aonung- Don't get too much.

Spider- Don't worry, I just wanna taste it.

Spider walks over to a table with a pot of the beverage in it. He grabs one of the shells lying on the table, then dips it in getting just enough to enjoy the taste. He walks back over to his friends while drinking it.

Neteyam- How is it?

Spider- It's alright. Here, you take the rest.

He hands Neteyam the shell, and he looks into it seeing there's barely any left. He walks over to the table to refill it, while Aonung and Spider find a place to sit.

As he dips the shell into the pot, a tall figure appears next to him.