Chibi Note

So, the drafts that were already written and waiting have all been published, and that's why I'm interrupting your life again.

I previously told you of the other atwow fic I started. I'm still proud of the idea it was created from, but it didn't hold my attention quite like this one for some reason.

So I did stop working on it, but NO WORRIES.

Because I stopped working on that one to focus on THIS ONE.

YAY!

Plenty of drafts are already waiting.

———————

Also if there's anyone who would like to see the bit of the other fic that I wrote, I could publish it for you just tell me and I'll make it happen.
I can't promise I'll continue it though.

If you like it enough then there is a slight possibility I'll continue it, but not before I'm done with this one.
(Who knows when that'll happen)

———————

One last note!

I also work on my own original stories on another account and they take a lot of time. So that could possibly make updates on this account really slow at some point, but only if I'm working on those the same time as this one.

When I started this fic I was taking a break from them, but now I'm slowly starting to get back into it. So that's just my heads up.

If I finish this one before then, you have nothing to worry about.

———————

Proceed with your lives now. Apologies for interrupting it, again.