Chapter 114

People have to pay the price for their impulses.

  The kiss came so suddenly that Lin Shuangyou's mood, which he had worked so hard to control for a long time, was suddenly shattered.

  He overreacted and reverted back to his original form, aggressively driving away the Yuan Bo Zhu who attacked him.

  It was said that Lin Shuangxuan would be able to recover within half an hour of isolation, but this time Lin Shuangxuan was experiencing a long drought, and half an hour was not enough for him.

  It actually took until three or four o'clock in the morning to slowly grow a brain, so the bird-like figure in the quilt gradually stretched out its slender limbs and got out from under the quilt, with its wrists hanging on the edge of the bed.

  He squinted for a while, but couldn't sleep, so he took out his cell phone and sent Yuan Bo a message.

  [Mu Youhui]: Are you asleep?

  The other person didn't reply immediately, so Lin Shuanghang sent another one immediately.

  [Mu Youhui]: How could you sleep!

  [Yuan Bo Zhu]: Didn’t sleep.

  This time Yuan Bo Zhu returned almost instantly.

  Lin Shuanghua regained his energy immediately, and was about to complain about his inability to sleep, when he found that Yuan Bozhu had called.

  When he answered, he unconsciously lowered his voice and asked: "Why did you call here? Will it disturb my uncle and aunt..."

  Lin Shuangxuan's voice was so soft that there was only a sound of breath.

  Even though there was no one there, he still looked guilty.

  There is something in this sentence, it means that Yuan Bo Zhubie should not wake up his father.

  Yuan Bozhu couldn't help but chuckle, and said for a moment: "They can't hear it."

  Lin Shuanghua breathed a sigh of relief quietly: "Why are you still not sleeping so late?"

  Yuan Bozhu originally wanted to say, "I don't need to sleep."

  But this way, he would have to explain to Lin Shuanghua for a long time why he didn't need to sleep, and maybe he would talk about his past and how people can build a foundation to become immortals and refine their mortal bodies into immortals.

  That would be too lengthy to talk about, and I can’t explain it clearly for a while.

  Lin Shuanghua is growing up, so it's best not to stay up late. Chatting should remain during the day.

  So Yuan Bozhu changed his words and said, "I'll wait for you to go to sleep first."

  Lin Shuangxuan smiled, huddled in the bed and rolled around, and said, "I don't want to sleep, I want to talk to you." "

  Sleep first. "Yuan Bozhu did not accept his coquettishness, "We'll talk tomorrow."

  "Oh..." Lin Shuanghang turned on the speaker, put the phone next to the pillow, and then lay down peacefully on the bed, closed his eyes, and felt uneasy Said, "Then don't worry, let's sleep together."

  Yuan Bozhu said, "Okay."

  Lin Shuanghua originally thought that he would have to wait for a while before falling asleep, but listening to Yuan Bo's soft and gentle breathing, he fell asleep without even realizing it.