Chapter 88

Lin Shuangyou never thought that he could have such a romantic moment in his life.

  The heavy rain pours and invites you for a kiss, and the thunder and lightning make you seal your life.

  This time, not only could his eyes become stringy, but Lin Shuanghang's heart could also feel stringy.

  He threw himself into Yuan Bo Zhu's arms, and Yuan Bo Zhu caught him, resting his elbows on the ground. Even though they were soaked, they still kissed each other inseparably. Lightning falls behind him and thunder bursts, everything is just a romantic foil at this moment.

  If it weren't for the dying moans of those people on the ground, this would be a dream scene.

  It's a pity that there are just those few people.

  When they gasped out a mouthful of blood in shock, and when the red water flowed into the depression on the rooftop along with the rainwater, Yuan Bo turned his head one by one.

  His breathing was still heavy and chaotic, but his eyes were coldly looking at the people lying on the ground beside him.

  The subtle grunts and noisy moans that had been in the background just now had completely stopped.

  Lin Shuanghang hung on him, panting slightly, wiping the rain from his eyes, and asked Yuan Bozhu in his ear: "...Aren't you going to continue?" Yuan Bozhu said nothing and put his hand on his waist

  . Tighten slightly.

  Lin Shuangyou noticed his strangeness and followed Yuan Bozhu's gaze.

  Instantly, my heart felt cold.

  Lin Shuanghua almost jumped up from Yuan Bozhu and ran to the four people. Looking at the blood on the ground, his hands trembled and he slowly squatted down.

  After swallowing hard for the third time, Lin Shuanghang dared to reach out to detect their breathing.

  The rain dampened his senses.

  Lin Shuanghua wanted to feel their heartbeats again, but his hand was held down by Yuan Bozhu.

  The dark clouds overhead have been dispersed by Yuan Bo.

  The wind and rain stopped, and his uncontrollable emotions finally calmed down.

  "...They, they seem to be dead."

  Lin Shuanghua's face was no longer clear whether it was rain or cold sweat, and his lips were bitten until they were bloodless.

  Yuan Bozhu looked at Lin Shuanghang and said in a calm and comforting tone: "No, I'll do it."

  -

  Two students, soaked by the rain, hurried back to the ward from the payment office.

  People were coming and going in the hospital, and many people would look at them as they passed by.

  The one in front looked more anxious and ran very fast, dragging the taller boy behind him along the aisle.

  When I got to the ward, I asked the doctor and confirmed that their lives were not in danger. The minor ones were only dislocated, and the severe ones had fractures, but none of them hurt their vital organs. It is more likely that he was frightened, was still suffering from hysteria while in a coma, and needed to rest for a while.

  Lin Shuanghua breathed a sigh of relief. While thanking the doctor, he dragged Yuan Bo to the corner.

  "Give me your phone." Lin Shuanghua spread his hands and placed them in front of Yuan Bozhu.