Chapter 92

"What the Administration means is that you have been admitted to the hospital recently so that you can be observed at any time."

  "Trouble."

  "Wujian, your current situation is not optimistic. It's best not to go your own way."

  "I don't pursue optimism."

  Wujian crossed his legs, threw a drunken peanut in his hand, opened his mouth to catch it, and bit it. "It would be better if I died," he said, "because there is nothing left to live for anyway. If I hadn't been looking forward to the day Satan would bury me, I would have buried myself long ago." "Isn't Satan not dead yet? ? You wait two more days." Yuan Qifeng looked haggard, raised his leg and kicked Wujian's waist, "Get up and go to the hospital."

        "Tuck your legs." Wujian pointed at him and said, "How about no more? Kick me to death. I'm looking for your life."

  Yuan Qifeng impatiently raised his middle finger at him: "Don't be so fucking shameless. You think we want to save you because you came into contact with There are more S-levels, and I have a lot of information to investigate from you."

  "Investigating what? Isn't it clear now? Of the S-levels on the rankings, apart from me, there is only one Choro left, and the rest are all for Satan to eat. ’. You just need to register those S-level abilities, and you will know how strong Satan is now." After Wu Jian finished speaking, he suddenly curled his lips and said with a wry smile, "The only value of surviving to the end is to become an investigation clue, It's really interesting."

  "..." Yuan Qifeng looked at him with a strange expression and said nothing for a long time.

  "Stop talking about me, let's talk about how you are doing lately." Wu Jian raised an eyebrow and said with interest, "Ever since you found out that your 'brother' is Gabriel, you seem to be avoiding him."

  " I have nothing to hide from him. I just met him not long ago." "

  Really? You have been so idle recently, why don't you go back to your human family to rest." "

  First of all, I want to correct you, I am not idle." Yuan Qifeng rolled his eyes, sat down on the sofa, and said, "I just find it strange that his energy field is so strong that he can hide it for so many years. I have been with him day and night, and I haven't found any problems."

  "Well, you look like a waste, right?"

  Before he finished speaking, Yuan Qifeng flew up and kicked him, but Wu Jian did not dodge at all.

  After all, the kick did not go down.

  Yuan Qifeng had a gloomy face and sat back again: "You don't understand, it's not this kind of problem." It was more of a contradiction deep in his heart.

  The purpose of going to Yuan's house in the first place was to kill Yuan Bozhu.

  After ten years of getting along, Hara Qifeng was really relieved when he discovered that the mission target was wrong.

  However, after going around and around, he discovered that his younger brother, who he thought was ignorant, was actually the one who had everything in his hands.

  Yuan Qifeng felt ashamed and angry at being exposed, but at the same time he also felt guilty.

  He didn't know how to face Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Even though he could still chat and laugh with Yuan Bozhu and pretend that nothing happened, he seemed unable to return to the natural state of the past.