Chapter 37

After entering the office, Brother Tang closed the door.

  Pour Qin Rui a glass of water.

  He glanced at Yuan Bo Zhu and asked, "Do you want it?"

  His tone was perfunctory with some disdain, and he walked towards the desk while asking, obviously not intending to actually pour water for Yuan Bozhu.

  Yuan Bo Zhu glanced at him and didn't respond.

  His attention was on the office area outside the glass door.

  Although I knew something was wrong, I didn't know what exactly it was.

  Is there a problem with the interview? Or is there a problem with the entire company? What is the purpose of a group of people singling out Qin Rui?

  A few minutes later, Yuan Bozhu discovered that there was a problem, but it was not with Sitongxing Company itself.

        Sitongxing Media is actually a serious company.

  Qin Rui should have been rejected in the first audition. It was the manager Tang who picked Qin Rui out of thousands of choices.

  It's not because Qin Rui is outstanding, but because he has a sharp eye and quickly found out Qin Rui's family background. I know that if I sign this young master, I guarantee that I will not lose money.

  Brother Tang lied. Everyone else passed the reexamination, but Qin Rui was called out in advance. He left Qin Rui alone in his own name. He wanted to sign an artist contract with the young master and keep him first.

  Even if Qin Rui's conditions are average, money can make all the difference.

  These are of course not speculations by Hara Bo.

  But Brother Tang and Qin Rui were chatting and they revealed it themselves -

  they had just quarreled for some unknown reason.

  First, Qin Rui pointed at Brother Tang with his hands on his hips and said, "I'm not happy to join your lousy class. Who cares about a company with a big nose?" Brother Tang angrily told

  Qin Rui everything and said: " If it weren't for your good background and your ability to create a wealthy second-generation persona, who do you really think would think highly of you?!"

  Yuan Bozhu was observing the situation outside just now, and he had no idea how they went from imagining the future to exposing each other's shortcomings.

  Until Qin Rui came over, put his arms around his shoulders and said, "Don't be angry, if you don't know him, let's go."

  Yuan Bozhu was puzzled.

  Why was Qin Rui comforting him?

  "You're still young, but you're quite angry! Am I wrong?" "

  Hey! I'm ignoring you and you're still interested, right? Okay, come on, I'll argue with you! You just called him 'Si' Isn't this a bitch? You choked him several times and people ignored you, but you still said he was deaf, right? Is this the quality of your lousy company?" After they had another round of quarreling, Yuan Bo

  Zhucai Understand the whole story.

  Not long after they entered the office, Qin Rui, perhaps realizing the problem with the interview, began to ask Brother Tang why he was selected.

  Brother Tang definitely didn't want to tell him his little thoughts, so he flattered him for a while. Unfortunately, after too much flattery, Qin Rui became numb and still felt it was strange that dozens of people only chose him.