Chapter 76

Yuan Bo Zhu’s bath took an unusually long time.

  The little bird dumpling got impatient after waiting for so long, so he flew to the bathroom doorknob and banged his head on the door.

  Knock knock knock.

  This sound made Yuan Bo Zhu inside feel pain for it.

  Before it knocked itself out, Yuan Bo turned off the water, and when he sighed, he breathed out hot air with high temperature.

  He put on his clothes and opened the door, stopping it from knocking on the door like it was suicidal. He originally wanted to drive it away, but in the end, it flew up and got into Yuan Bochu's sweater, and could not get out.

  This action is very common for a bird dumpling, but if it has regained human consciousness, Yuan Bo Zhu feels that it should be stopped.

  But the smart bird seemed to have lost its ability to understand at this time.

  No matter how Yuan Bo Zhu called it, it ignored him and found a place to nest comfortably in Yuan Bo Zhu's arms.

  Yuan Bozhu had no choice but to pick up his clothes and shake them out, but he refused to give up and began to dig into his back. The small lump of fur seemed to be stuck to his body and could not be shaken out no matter what.

  "...Lin Shuanghang."

  He tried to wake it up by calling its name.

  "Chirp chirp chirp."

  It uses a melody that is completely out of tune to express that it is just a little bird that doesn't understand anything.

  Yuan Bozhu was helpless.

  Raising a bird is not a big deal for Yuan Bozhu.

  Regardless of whether it is an ordinary bird or some magical bird, considering that it is less than the size of a palm, Yuan Bozhu does not think it will have much impact on his life.

  But when he actually handled it, he discovered that the actual situation was actually more complicated than he thought.

  After all, before today, he didn't know that he would be eaten by a bird dumpling.

  In the end, with nothing to do, Yuan Bozhu gave up the fight with it, let it nestle in his clothes, and then picked up a towel to wipe his hair.

  It finally stopped, stopped darting around, and slowly moved up to Yuan Bo Zhu's shoulder, exposing its little head a little, and wiping Yuan Bo Zhu's hair with him.

  When Yuan Bozhu saw it in the mirror, he suddenly burst into laughter and poked its raised crest with his finger - all its feathers were rubbed by clothes and exploded, and its crest was also raised, but it was very funny.

  But he seemed to be in a good mood, humming a song.

  Yuan Bo Zhu was originally not sure how far its consciousness had recovered. Should he continue to treat it as a bird or should he regard it as Lin Shuangxu.

  Now he was a little more certain.

  It should have recovered a little, but not much.

  Because Lin Shuanghang himself would not be so naughty.

  On ordinary days, even if Lin Shuangxuan asked for a pat on the head, he would check Yuan Bozhu's face in advance, prepare himself for being rejected ten thousand times, and finally pretend to be very natural and rub him.