Chapter 90

"I always feel that this matter is unreliable. Youer may be a little bit crazy... Why are you kicking me again!" Faced with Yang En's accusation, Han Banli only said: "Stop talking about those unreliable things. Good luck."

  It gets dark very quickly these days, and as soon as school is over, the sun is no longer visible, with only a distant wisp of red glow remaining on the horizon.

  The street lights in front of the school came on.

  Among the groups of students, Yu Yangen, who is 1.9 meters tall, stands out.

  He crossed his arms and began to speculate on the matter with his limited IQ: "To be honest, how can Huo'er be so sure that Yuan Bozhu likes him? Let me tell you, we straight men know straight men best. If he really likes him, It's impossible to endure it for so long. They must just treat him as a friend and have no intention of doing so."

  In fact, Han Banli also felt that way.

  In the past two days, Lin Shuangxuan kept coming to see them. He had nothing to do but just chat to pass the time.

  Han Meili asked him jokingly why he didn't bother Yuan Bo Zhu anymore.

  Lin Shuangxuan said: "I taught him to fly a kite."

  Han Banli was still shocked by his confidence and said: "Hey, you have already tied Yuan Bozhu's string, how about using someone as a kite?"

  "I'm the kite." Lin Shuangxuan explained, "I just reminded him that it's time to wind up the kite."

  Han Banli hesitated to speak.

  Although she is not a veteran in love, she has the richest emotional experience among this group of people. She has seen all kinds of boys. They are seventeen or eighteen years old, naive or precocious, depressed or arrogant. In summary, they are all in the same situation.

  As Yu Yangen said, at a young age, let alone liking someone, they can't help but express their feelings.

  Yuan Bo Zhu looked at Lin Shuang Xuan as if they were just normal friends. The daily intimacy with Lin Shuangxu is not even as close as that of Yu Yangen and Han Meili.

  In such a situation, according to Han Meili's tactics, he should pursue the victory and stalk him, without giving Yuan Bozhi any time, and directly use coercion and inducement to capture the person.

  Lin Shuanghang actually dared to titillate people's appetites.

  He was not afraid that the kite flyer would simply lose the string.

  Although Han Meili felt that this matter was because Lin Shuangxu had shaved his head and picked a man, but as his best friend, she did not dampen Lin Shuangxu's passion.

  "Hey? Han Meili, look at the two of them in front of you?" Yu Yangen shouted.

  Han Banli retracted her thoughts and looked forward. Through the dim street lights, she saw two familiar figures standing at the intersection opposite the crowd.

  "Really." Han Banlan subconsciously took out her cell phone, preparing to call Lin Shuangxuan to ask him to come back.

  As a result, Yu Yangen shouted in a loud voice: "Brother Hui! Turn around!"

  "Keep your voice down! It's not embarrassing when people are coming and going."

  Although Han Banli cursed, she also raised the ball with him. Arms, waving to Lin Shuanghua in front.

  But the strange thing is that despite being less than ten meters away, Yu Yangen's voice was so loud that a large row of people in front of him turned around to look. However, Lin Shuanghua did not look back.