Chapter 20

When Yuan Bo Zhu returned home, the moon had already come out.

  In just one hour when his signal was blocked by Spiderland, he had been @99 times by members of the [Happy and Happy Yuanyuan Family] group.

  In fact, he just sent a message to the group when school was over: "You don't have to wait for me for dinner." 】

  However, his family members have super powers of brainstorming.

  Yuan Bozhu knew what they were going to say without even looking.

  For so many years, Yuan Bozhu's extracurricular life has been relatively monotonous.

  Although he often goes out during holidays, works part-time, or does something alone.

  But in the eyes of his four parents, Yuan Bozhu is still a boring child.

  If Hara Jirou and Hiirashu were asked to describe their son, the first word that comes to mind is: worry-free.

  Worry-free means many things: obedient and sensible, well-behaved and honest, lackluster and unchangeable.

  Yuan Bozhu doesn’t make appointments with friends in coffee shops, game halls, Internet cafes, and KTVs. He doesn’t make appointments with his classmates to go to bookstores to do homework. He doesn’t ask for money from his family to live in style during any festival. He doesn’t pursue all the trendy things that are praised online.

  Things like coming home late from school are quite rare.

  It would be better if a reason is given. Without a reason, there is unlimited room for imagination.

  So my parents showed excitement, and they reasonably speculated that Yuan Bozhu's belated puberty was finally agitated.

  They tried to care about Yuan Bozhu in the group: [Will my brother be a rebellious child from today on? Mom and dad are ready, go crazy! 】

  Compared with them, the attitude of the brothers and sisters is very different.

  Yuan Qifeng called him six times.

  Yuan Wanjiao has been sending messages, using various hexagrams, horoscopes and even the results of drawing lots to tell him to go home before dark because there may be human traffickers nearby.

  When he returned home, the door was locked and Yuan Bozhu was surrounded by four of his family members.

  He really didn't know how four people could fit into this narrow entrance.

  Yuan Bozhu looked at the few people who were rarely gathered together and thought to himself: What's important today? What anniversary is it? Are they all here?

  Could it be that they began to doubt him?

  ...Yes, Yuan Bozhu rarely comes home late from school.

  If something happens, the reason is usually told.

  But today he only said he would be back late, but he didn't say why.

  Maybe he was recognized by someone when he went to Spiderland?

  Just when he thought of this, he heard his mother cry out in a tearful tone, saying, "Our brother is really in love."

  Yuan Bozhu

  said: "?" Even his father, who had always been steady, sighed with emotion: "It's really not easy. My son is eighteen years old. I finally learned today that he doesn't have to go home immediately after school." Maybe it's