Chapter 106

The fact that the prosecutor's office made this call shows that they are confident in arresting Hiiragi Shu.

  Of course, Hiirashu is also very clear about the reason.

  That is the United Interstellar Defense Organization. Simply put, it is a collection of armed forces from tens of thousands of planetary civilizations across the galaxy.

  Those planets at the forefront of development have absolutely crushing high-tech tracking methods. As long as Hiirashu's appearance and genes are determined, even if she runs around the universe in a battleship, there is no way she can escape.

  In fact, Hiarashu has retired from the world for many years. The Anti-Star Thieves Agency still turned a blind eye to the star thieves of that era. As long as Hiarashu no longer gathers the legions of Luo Luobai's subordinates, she will not be able to survive even on her own planet. They won't care about thieves or thieves.

  But this time, what Hiiragi stole had far-reaching consequences.

  The resurrection cocoon is a special protected cultural relic. No one except top researchers knows where it is. People thought its existence was just a legend, but Hiirashu took it away eighteen years ago.

  For so many years, this news has been suppressed, and no one dared to report it to the outside world, because the panic caused by the resurrection cocoon would affect the world.

  Hiiragi Shu stole it without any psychological burden.

  Because whether it is the resurrection cocoon or the red earth power fossil, she and her mother contributed more than half of the special collections in the Interstellar History Museum.

  At that time, their Star Thieves Legion simply looked down upon those gadgets in ordinary human civilization that had long been smeared by market transactions. What they were passionate about was exploring the end of the world in the vast universe, looking for legends, and creating history.

  Luo Luobai found many treasures in those years, some of which came from deserted planets that were not recorded by human civilization, and some of which were snatched directly from other star thieves.

  They don't care about thieves, and they have their own rules, and at that time, the alliance government did not have a complete set of laws against star thieves, so their legion was almost domineering in the entire universe, with unhindered access.

  Higshu followed her mother, saw countless rare treasures, and heard many strange and strange legends.

  The most fascinating legend among them is undoubtedly the resurrection cocoon of Chidi.

  "People say that the resurrected bloodline can resurrect the power of Chidi. In fact, it is too one-sided."

  Luo Luobai has studied a lot of information. She thinks that she has seen more than ordinary people. "The resurrection cocoon was created after Chidi's energy gland died. A separate thing. It is not a bloodline, but an independent power. I think if it is placed on Chiji, it can resurrect Chichi, and if it is placed on others, it can also resurrect others." Hiirashu was very touched

  . He asked with interest: "Does that mean that with it, we are no longer afraid of death? Anyway, we can be resurrected!"

  Luo Luobai nodded: "That's what your mother thinks anyway. Of course, I can't rule it out. It might be useless... If I die one day, you can try it on me." At that time, Hiirashu only felt that her

  mother What a shame to speak.

  But I didn't expect that the time of confirmation would come so quickly and suddenly.