Chapter 93

Lin Shuanghua withdrew his gaze from the Wujian balcony, then tilted his head and looked at Yuan Bozhu aside.

  His movements were so large that he was almost blocking half of Yuan Bo Zhu in front of him.

  "Walk well." Yuan Bo Zhu stretched out his hand to lift his face and straightened him up. "What do you want to ask?"

  Regarding the matters between the Administration and the Spider Domain, including the matter that he was Gabriel, Yuan Bo Zhu did not Nothing to hide.

  For everything except wearing books, Lin Shuanghang would answer whatever he asked.

  Occasionally, Lin Shuangyou's questions will touch the main plot, such as "What will happen if I really become a vessel for sacrifices?"

  The answer to this question is very clear to Yuan Bo Zhu:

  in the original text, there is no resurrection bloodline, let alone the character "Yuan Bo Zhu". Satan's sacrifice ultimately only awakened the power of Chichi, but did not resurrect the existence itself.

  As a vessel, Lin Shuangyou successfully inherited a large amount of ancient blood and became the rare species closest to Chidi.

  After that, he will absorb almost half of the attribute energy cores in the entire worldview structure, and countless powers will exist in his energy glands at the same time, just like Satan today.

  But the big villain is different from Satan, who absorbs ten times and is counterattacked five times. As a vessel of red earth energy, he can completely absorb all supernatural attributes except the Lich Spirit. That's why he can easily start wars and manipulate human society into his hands.

  In the years after the ritual was successful, Lin Shuanghua transformed into a strange feather, provoking wars, destroying the balance between humans and rare species, and bringing fear, death, despair and chaos.

  Humanity has gone from being the master of the planet to a living existence.

  All schools that were originally only for humans have become gathering places for rare species. They refused to accept human education and began to train their own children, and the most basic concept instilled in the young rare species was: to become the master of the world.

  Only the Alliance Academy, under the protection of the government and the Authority, still insists on cultivating future generations of mankind.

  Ten years later, a boy who originally looked like an ordinary human woke up on the day he was attacked by the Infernal Dream at Alliance College. The protagonist is the only one who has survived under the influence of Wu Jian's superpower. Although he is a rare species, he longs to end the war and usher in peace.

  This is how the main plot unfolds.

  Probably the author who wrote this book also felt that the setting for the villain Yiyu was ridiculously strong, so he had to give the protagonist a more special golden finger that could restrain the villain in order to achieve the balance of the plot.

  As a result, the eighteen-year-old protagonist awakens a cheating bloodline - he can fuse everyone's powers, including the psychic power of witches.

  His energy core cannot be absorbed by others. At the same time, he does not need to take out other people's energy glands when integrating other people's powers. As long as the other party is willing to donate part of their energy to him, he can have a new power.

  Just like the high-end version of Cang He, the protagonist can reproduce the power of everything he sees without harming others.

  So there is no doubt that under such a powerful golden finger, the ultimate outcome of the darkened villain who exists as a vessel is...