Chapter 113

Pei Jinwang did a huge mistake.

  He had been chewing his fingernails in the break room for half an hour.

  On the phone screen was Yuan Bo Zhu's chat box, but he had yet to send a message.

  Finally, he put the phone back into his pocket, walked out, and took a look at the bustling business in the store. A kind of melancholy and sadness swept over him - he thought that he was about to lose this store.

  -This matter has to start on the second day of the holiday.

  The business at Tianmomo has been getting better and better recently, so much so that Pei Jinwang is starting to get scared.

  He is wary of the purpose of customers coming to drink coffee every day, fearing that he will end up being a foil to Internet celebrity Qin Rui in the cafe.

  But he was overthinking it.

  The store has been busy recently, purely because the weather is so nice.

  I don't know if it's a coincidence, or the weather in Qiancheng has really changed since the festival. The sun has been shining almost every day recently. It is obviously the time when winter should be cold, but there are signs of warming up.

  Different from previous years when everyone was reluctant to go out in the cold winter months, during this holiday, young people are more willing to go out and wander around.

  However, many places are closed during the Chinese New Year, so Tiandu has become the best choice for many young people to have afternoon tea.

  Customers who have been here a few times are used to the coffee here and like the environment and atmosphere here, and over time they are too lazy to look for other shops. As soon as new and old customers are added to each other, everyone has been in trouble recently.

  Today is not only Sunday, but also the second day of the New Year holiday.

  Lin Shuanghang works part-time as usual.

  However, he seemed a little uneasy today and was not as lively as usual. Whenever he had free time, he would hang his head and count on his fingers. When someone spoke to him, he would be stunned from time to time and forget to answer.

  This has never happened before.

  Although Lin Shuangxuan has not been learning how to make coffee for a long time, he is careful and practical in his work, and he seems to be extremely talented in this area. Many of his techniques are just like those of Yuan Bozhu, and they are not unfamiliar at all.

  Therefore, Pei Jinwang had been confident and bold enough to let him guard the console alone.

  But this morning, when the store was busiest, Lin Shuanghua actually made two cups of coffee by mistake in a row. In one cup, he burned his hand with milk foam while making latte art.

  Luckily there are two baristas in the shop at all times now.

  Pei Jinwang quickly asked Lin Shuanghang to rest, and then quietly approached Qin Rui and asked him, "What's wrong with Xiaolin? He didn't work so carelessly before." Qin Rui answered confidently without thinking, "I'll do it soon.

  " He's nervous about the college entrance examination! You don't even know it. When I checked the college entrance examination application some time ago, he and Brother Yuan both applied for Alliance College. Good guy, there are only three people in the whole grade who applied for Alliance College, and one of them took the last monthly exam. Ranked first in the school, the other two are them."