Chapter 22

Yuan Qifeng was accosted by Han Banli when he was about to leave here.

  He is not interested in young girls, and the girl is wearing the same school uniform as his brother. As long as he is not a scumbag, he should not attack other girls.

  The words of rejection were already on his lips, and then he saw Lin Shuangyou.

  Although I didn’t recognize the face, I was very familiar with the smell.

  He had smelled it from Yuan Bo Zhu.

  This smell is not something that can be picked up by the sense of smell, but comes from blood, from another dimension that cannot be described.

  The energy field on Lin Shuanghang's body is slightly different from that of ordinary humans.

  Others can't tell, even the orcs can't tell this extremely small difference.

  But native wind can.

  In other words, among the few rare species left in the world, only the native wind can do it.

  Because he has some more special abilities than his peers - he can smell the dormant bloodline of rare species that have not yet awakened.

  No matter how ordinary these people appear on the surface, as long as they hide that ancient power, they will not be able to escape Yuan Qi Feng's nose.

  The closer to the awakening period, the more obvious the smell will be.

  Especially Lin Shuanghang's smell, he had smelled it once on his younger brother.

  But he was careful not to approach Lin Shuangxuan directly.

  When Han Banli struck up a conversation, he pretended to be surprised and shy, as if he had never been approached by anyone before, and said, "Really? You want to invite me to play games with you?"

  Hu, he seemed a little reserved in front of the boy he liked: "Yes, is that okay? Are you waiting for a friend? I can wait with you." "I'm waiting for my brother."

     Yuan Qifeng said, Out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Lin Shuangyou intentionally or unintentionally, "He goes to the same school as you."

  "Wow, really?" Han Banli was very surprised, "Why haven't I seen that classmate in school who looks as handsome as you?"

  Yuan Qifeng smiled and said: "He is relatively low-key."

  "But your brother must be very handsome. Handsome guys can't keep a low profile!"

  "Not necessarily." Yuan Qifeng seemed to have thought of something and smiled, "No matter what the secret is, I think You can hide anything. The same goes for your handsome face."

  "You are so funny, brother."

  After Han Banlan said this, Xu Zhilong next to him got goosebumps.

  Han Banli glared at him and continued chatting with Yuan Qifeng.

  Yuan Qifeng answered questions fluently and occasionally made small jokes, creating a harmonious atmosphere.

  Accidentally, his eyes met Lin Shuanghang's.

  It was an appraising look, full of vigilance and probing, and there was a coldness in his eyes, which made people nervous.

  It didn't match Lin Shuangxuan's seemingly kind and harmless face.

  If Yuan Qi is more dangerous, Lin Shuangxu discovers his purpose - he accepts Han Meili's approach just to observe Lin Shuangxu up close.