Chapter 5

The cafeteria was overcrowded. Yuan Bozhu searched for a long time with his prepared meal before he finally saw an empty seat and sat down in the corner.

  The cafeteria in No. 1 Middle School is very large, with four floors, and each floor has different meals.

  The higher the floor, the more variety, and similarly, the higher the consumption.

  Yuan Bozhu eats on the first floor most of the time.

  It's not because the first floor is cheaper, it's mainly because there are fewer people on the first floor and there are fixed side dishes every day, which saves him the time to think about what to eat for lunch.

  But obviously, there are many more people in the canteen on the first floor than usual today.

  Yuan Boyi didn't think about the reason at first and just ate in silence.

  He eats neither too fast nor too slowly.

  Because the food in the canteen is not delicious, it is just to replenish physical energy, and Yuan Bozhu doesn't taste much.

  "Did you see it? There's a queue over there!"

  "I saw it, I saw it! Wow... he's so handsome, woohoo."

  There were a few girls sitting next to Yuan Bozhu. There was nothing in front of them, and they didn't seem to be here to eat. , holding hands and looking excitedly towards the direction of the canteen window.

  "I didn't expect Lin Shuangxu to come to the cafeteria to eat. I felt so happy when I saw him."

  "The girl next to him...is Han Banli again. He is not really in a relationship with Han Banli, is he?"

  "No. No, yesterday Han Banli went to the forum to refute the rumors. She said that all the men in the world would die without being with Lin Shuangxu."

      "Ah? Isn't her relationship with Lin Shuangxu very good? Why does it sound so unwelcome? Him."

  "It's just that the relationship is too good, so I don't have any thoughts about that."

  Yuan Bozhu suddenly knew why there were so many people in the cafeteria today.

  Every school has some famous figures.

  There are only a few famous people in Qiancheng No. 1 Middle School, and Lin Shuangxuan is considered to be the top one.

  Even classmates like Yuan Bozhu, who didn't care about school gossip, were quite familiar with Lin Shuangzhou's name and face.

  This is certainly not because Yuan Bozhu pays attention to him.

  Mainly because no one in the entire school knew about Lin Shuangyou.

  His name and various photos of him were passed around the school.

  Not only because Lin Shuangxuan is the only recognized school official who dominates the school forum, but also because he has been a resident guest speaker under the national flag since the first year of high school, and has been a central figure in various art performances, sports competitions, and study lectures.

  In his sophomore year of high school, Lin Shuanghang was promoted from the director of the Student Union's External Relations Department to the president, which only added fuel to his extremely high popularity.

  An easy-going, cheerful and friendly person, he also has excellent grades and exquisite appearance. Teachers and classmates all praised Lin Shuangxu as the most perfect student representative, and they could not find anything wrong with Lin Shuangxu.