Chapter 66

Yuan Bozhu held an original copy of the [Secret Plan] in his hand.

  Different from the empty shell that Yuan Wanjiao took home, this one contained a detailed feather-clipping plan.

  This was also one of the reasons why he went to find Yan Chixing today.

  He must immediately determine who the villain is, so that he can avoid anything related to it in his future life.

  Yuan Bozhu was not worried that he would be affected. At most, he would suffer another lightning disaster and temporarily lose his power. When the balance of the world is restored, he can still return to normal.

  Yuan Bozhu is just worried that his family will be affected more.

  In all the years he had worked hard to manage his peaceful life, there had never been such a big omission. Fortunately it's not too late.

  At least for now, he hasn't met the real main character Yiyu.

  In fact, Yuan Bozhu did not obtain information through violence.

  His fight with Yan Chixing just now was not intense.

  Because Yan Chixing is not the bloodthirsty and murderous people in the Spider Domain, his purpose is just to test the strength of "Gabriel" and to find out the real purpose of "Gabriel" today.

  Yuan Bozhu used overwhelming force to express one thing -

  he came to discuss with Yan Chixing today, which really gave him a lot of face.

  Because he can demolish the Authority at any time.

  In the end, Yan Chixing undoubtedly reached a "friendly cooperation" with Yuan Bo Zhu. And when Yuan Bozhu asked to take a look at the Jianyu plan, Yanzhixing gave it to him without hesitation.

  Just a little weird.

  Yan Chixing finally said something that Yuan Bo Zhu didn't understand.

  He said: "Anyway, I promised you, so naturally this plan will not count."

  Sometimes, even if Yuan Bozhu can't predict, he can still sense some things that are about to happen.

  Even now.

  His heartbeat, which had always been steady and calm, sped up uncharacteristically.

  An inexplicable restlessness spread throughout his limbs.

  But he is not a person who is easily disturbed.

  Therefore, Yuan Bozhu did not unveil the feather-clipping plan immediately.

  He remained calm and calmly walked home.

  There was a dispute between Yuan Qifeng and Yuan Wanjiao.

  "How could you tell Ye Shiyun about this?! You two have already broken up, so why are you so disconnected?" "Don't make it sound

  like I'm influenced by my personal feelings!"

  "Isn't it?"

  "What the hell are you doing ? Clearly, Ye Shiyun is Xiaoniao’s teacher now, and she will lead the team during the autumn outing. With her help, it will be more conducive for us to cooperate inside and outside." "Then have you ever thought about it, if Ye Shiyun knows whose bloodline the bird has

  . What if the other executors of the feather-cutting plan go to alert the snake after the matter is revealed?" "

  I know her, and she won't do these things behind my back. Don't worry, Ye Shiyun is on our side. Side."