Chapter 44

In the large and empty conference room, it was so quiet that it made people feel irritated.

  Rare species also have very light breathing and heartbeats.

  Apart from Yan Fengyue's gasps and moans from time to time, no other sounds could be heard.

  Since the development of Spiderland, no matter how many "bosses" it has changed, its internal rating level has never changed. Rare species that can become S-level are not only looked up to by everyone within the Spider Domain, but even the Special Blood Species Administration will include them in the list of key dangerous persons for defense.

  If you can't find a power with evenly matched attributes to suppress it, an S-level bloodline can even destroy a town of ten thousand people if it breaks out.

  They are arrogant, conceited, unrestrained and unrestrained, and never think that they belong to any organization, because they themselves are the most powerful force.

  And now, such a strange person appears.

  He can kill these proud S-classes with one finger.

  Wu Jian, who is also S-level, has a complicated expression on his face at this moment.

  It can't be said that he is afraid.

  Wu Jian can be considered a well-informed person.

  He knew very well that any bloodline with any attribute would have at least one opponent that could restrain it. It was just a matter of strength or weakness.

  It's possible that Gabriel's ability just restrained Yan Fengyue's bloodline. To sum it up in human terms, Yan Fengyue is from the physics department, while he is from the mental department. Being able to suppress Yan Fengyue may not necessarily suppress Wu Jian.

  There is some surprise, but not fear.

  More of a surprise.

  From Wu Jian's point of view, how could fighting not be exciting?

  Even those who are invincible can be excited, happy, angry, arrogant or contemptuous when fighting.

  But Yuan Bo Zhu's face still had such a cold expression, as if when he defeated the enemy with a move just now, he didn't use any force at all, he just flicked the ash on his body... He turned around in silence and walked towards the enemy

  . The silent smoke and wind and moon.

  After confirming that she was not dead but just unconscious, he checked the injuries on her body. Although it looked serious, it was not fatal.

  Did Gabriel have no intention of killing, or does his power have limitations?

  Wu Jian was so curious.

  He was so curious that he wished he could have a fight with Yuan Bo.

  So he stood over there and looked at Yuan Bo Zhu from a distance, his eyes complicated with some excitement.

  "You want the Lich Spirit?"

  Satan finally recovered from his long shock.

  He smiled abnormally, and when facing an object whose strength was unfathomable and whose stance was difficult to distinguish between ourselves and the enemy, he did not show any fear at all. Instead, he asked Yuan Bo Zhu very flatteringly, "Is there a way for you to absorb it? ? No problem, Gabriel, of course I will give it to you, if you want it."