Chapter 71

When Yuan Bozhu was about to leave, Qiaochu and Shiwang showed alert eyes, trying to stop him.

  After all, if a human being sees the entire process of the transformation of a rare species, it will definitely cause a considerable mental impact. What's more, he is still a student. As long as he goes back and talks to his classmates, then this shocking secret will be revealed. It can cause a chain reaction, and then they will have to spend hundreds of times more effort to end it.

  Ye Shiyun didn't stop them.

  She glanced at the puddle of wet clothes on the ground and looked at Yuan Bo Zhu. There are doubts and temptations.

  "Classmate, please wait a moment."

  All three people stood up and walked towards Yuan Bo.

  But Yuan Qifeng suddenly stood between them. He gave Ye Shiyun a random look that he didn't know whether the other party could understand, and silently said "I'll do it, I'll do it."

  Then he turned around and hugged Yuan Bo Zhu's neck and said, "You brat, why don't you express surprise when you see your brother coming? It's raining. Come on, hold up your umbrella." Yuan Bo Zhu's expression was wet.

  His bangs and foggy glasses blocked my view, so I couldn't see clearly, so I just said casually: "Yeah." After saying that, the two brothers held an umbrella and left.

  Qiaochu still wanted to chase, but Ye Shiyun held his hand: "He can handle it well."

  "I don't believe it at all." Qiaochu shrugged, "He is the most unreliable person in the entire administration."

  Ye Shiyun doesn't have many people either. Explaining, he urged: "Take Luo Qing away first."

  "Holy shit, shit!" Shiwang shouted in surprise, "Who took off the school uniform?... Could it be, Spider? Yu has already taken away the divine bird, right?!"

  Ye Shiyun also thought about this possibility.

  But Yuan Qi Feng should be able to smell the scent of blood. If the sacred bird was taken away, he should have reminded them to chase after it immediately.

  Yuan Qifeng said nothing.

  Ye Shiyun could more or less guess what was going on.

  -As we walked towards the top of the mountain, the rain surprisingly became lighter.

  Yuanqi Feng stopped at the intersection, and the camping base was uphill not far away. But he suddenly closed his umbrella and looked at Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Yuan Bo Zhu also looked at him indifferently, his face as usual, and there really was no flaw that could be exposed.

  The two looked at each other for a while.

  "Yuan Laosan, I will give you a chance to tell the truth today."

  Yuan Qifeng's words were very pointed. Yuan Bozhu thought he was going to find out where Lin Shuangxu disappeared.

  As a result, Yuan Qifeng asked him: "How long have you been talking to that kid?"

  As long as Yuan Qifeng's nose hadn't broken down, he couldn't ignore the surging and hot blood aura coming from Yuan Bo Zhu's body. .

  By asking this question, Yuan Qifeng wanted to know how much he had to like this kid to secretly hide the divine bird bloodline even though he knew that both the Spider Domain and the Administration were eyeing him.