Chapter 84

After the three members of the family looked at each other in silence for two minutes, Yuan Shu stuffed the rag and mop into Yuan Bozhu's arms, and then said : "Come on, take responsibility for your waste of food just now."

  "Okay."

  Yuan Bozhu accepted it smoothly.

  As for the fact that Yuan Bozhu still refused to explain what she had concealed until this moment, Hiiragi Shu seemed to have expected it, and she did not ask too many questions.

  But Yuan Jilang's eyes have always been on Yuan Bozhu.

  Throughout dinner, he looked at Yuan Bozhu from time to time, occasionally showing an expression that said he dared not say anything but was angry.

  I dare not say anything because I was warned by Hiiragi Shu.

  Because she told Yuan Jilang early that she wanted to give her son more time to fully complete the buffering period of youth rebelliousness. So even though Yuan Jilang had a hundred curse words in his heart that he wanted to curse from his strict father, he still swallowed them in the end.

  In addition to Yuan Jilang's inner unrest, Yuan Bozhu was also embarrassed on all sides during this meal.

  On one side is Yuan Jilang's seemingly invisible resentment, and on the other side is Hiiragi Shu's sincere persuasion.

  "Brother should make more friends. If you don't want to talk to your parents about some things, you can also talk to your friends. Don't hold everything back by yourself." Hiiragi was persuasive, "If it doesn't work, you can also talk to your friends." Brothers and sisters, although they are ten years older than you, there seems to be no generation gap, right?"

  Yuan Bo Zhu listened quietly without retorting or nodding.

  Hiiragi was used to his silence, so he just smiled and continued talking about other topics.

  After finally finishing the meal, Yuan Bozhu took the initiative to clear away the dishes and put them in the sink. Just as he was about to wash the dishes, Zhengshu waved his hand and asked him to do his homework, and took the gloves from Yuan Bozhu's hand.

  It's true that Yuan Bozhu hasn't done his weekend homework yet.

  But it's not difficult for him. He can finish it in an hour or two, so he's not in a hurry.

  Hierashu saw his move to grab a living, held his hand, smiled meaningfully, and said: "Brother, if you really have nothing to do, just talk to a friend. Learn to share your feelings, and life will be better." Be a little more relaxed."

  In the past, Yuan Bozhu's usual answer to such words would be: I have no friends and no need to chat.

  But this time he had a concrete person in mind.

  So far, the only person in Yuan Bozhu's life who can be called a friend is Lin Shuangyou.

  So Yuan Bozhu thought of him.

  By the way, I also remembered that they had not contacted each other for two days.

  -There

  seems to be a lot of homework today.

  An hour passed and he hadn't even finished a single subject.

  Maybe it's because he now has no cultivation base and no energy glands, and has become a completely ordinary person.

  This can be regarded as Yuan Bozhu’s initial ideal state.